I made up my mind you were the only woman for me ,Scarlett, the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.Now that you've got your lumber mill and Frank'money,you won't come to me as you did at the jail.So i see I shall have to marry you.
I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
None of the fools you've ever known have kissed you like this,have they?
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book, 在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look慢慢诵读,梦忆从前你双眸,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep 神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;
How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,
And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, 但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,弯下身子,在炽红的壁炉边,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,忧伤地低诉,爱神如何逃走,
And paced upon the mountains overhead在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,
And his his face amid a crowd of stars. 把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。
这里太空了,放个玩意吧,朋友前面偶然看到我好久以前的东西说挺喜欢我的风格,遂学人写blog,可惜没人鸟,遂感叹:我的天空咋这么干净?一个声音飘回来:leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my feces.我大呼:啥?能讲中文啵?一个靁劈下……我旁边的路人应声倒下:nnd,又打歪了!